A Webinar is an online conference that allows attendees from
around the world to watch and learn from a live event. It’s usually
organized by one person, the host, and has a variety of 5 or more
guest speakers, each discussing topics within a particular niche
By hosting a Webinar, you can expect to create a list of warm
leads for your business. These warm leads can ultimately lead to
customers. If you are looking to grow your database, or create a
more robust, engaged list of potential buyers, a Webinar is worth
considering. It may be the pivot within your business that you
have been looking for.
This guide will show you steps, tools, and strategies to starting
and launching a Webinar.
Here is what you will learn in this guide:
* A 12-step process to launching your Webinar
* What exactly is a Webinar and who can benefit from it?
* How to plan, launch and host your Webinar
* How to come up with a catchy name for your Webinar
* Discover the tech, tools, and platforms needed to host your
* How to plan your Webinar content. Once you’ve chosen your
topic and established the WHY behind your Webinar, it’s time to
plan your content.
* How to get influencers to speak at your Webinar
* How to promote your Webinar
* How to make money from your Webinar. Pick one or any of the
6 ways discussed in this guide.
* How to select your speakers and sign them up
* 4 key pages you need in your Webinar sales funnel
Sales funnel apps I recommend to host all your pages. From
registration to sales, use any of these all-in-one systems to setup
* Mistakes to avoid when starting a Webinar.
And so much more!
Buy the book:
We are 9Girls as author and we love to write books. Between offices, busy schedules and bedtime stories we find time to pursue our passion for writing books.Share the love!