The Power of Thanksgiving: A Blueprint for Contentment, Fulfillment, and Well-Being through Gratitude is a compelling testament to a lifestyle of gratitude to God and the people who make your life better on a daily basis.
In The Power of Thanksgiving, you’ll discover:
• Easy-to-follow methods to help you see God’s hand in your daily activities
• Bible passages and hymns to inspire your journey toward contentment
• How giving thanks positively impacts your mental and physical health and relationships
• Advice for staying grateful even when faced with adversity
• Actionable steps, inspiring quotes, motivational stories, and much, much more
Get Your Copy of The Power of Thanksgiving for ONLY $0.99 TODAY to take the first step towards true joy today!
Buy the book:
Dr. Joyce Addo-Atuah, a college professor in New York City, is a passionate educator, storyteller, and lifelong practitioner of gratitude. She describes herself as a living proof of the power of thanksgiving and gratitude. She has always been asked for her “secret for staying forever young.” In this book, she uses personal testimonies, scripture, and scientific evidence to teach her readers regarding the wide-ranging benefits of a life of thanksgiving and gratitude.
She has received 4 awards so far for The Power of Thanksgiving, including 2 in Christian Inspirational and Christian Nonfiction categories.