What could possibly be better than fluffy and gentle Goofy Newfies? How about if some playful and adorable Itty Bitty Kitties join in the fun?
This heartwarming read features two books that have it all… wagging tails, lighthearted laughs, adorable animal antics, and all of the positive, happy feelings you crave. It even squeezes in two sweet romances.
Whether you are a dog person, a cat person, or someone who has always wondered what all of the fuss is about, this book is a feel-good read that will leave you smiling and appreciating your favorite pet.
Fans of the Animal Magnetism series by Jill Shalvis and the Dogfather series by Roxanne St. Claire are sure to adore this delightful and sweet contemporary romance set.
Grab The Pet Set Duet today because you deserve more fun, happiness, and cuddles in your life! Which side will you choose? #TeamDog or #TeamCat?
PS. From Rascal, the dog: “Why is the dog vs. cat debate even a thing? Dogs love their hoomans more than anything. Cats barely tolerate their peeple, and they like to play scratchy-bleedy games. No, thank you!”
PPS. From Morty, the cat: “I won’t even touch on that dumb dog’s atrocious spelling. Cats are obviously more intelligent and have more discerning tastes than dogs. Silly old dogs will love anyone unconditionally, but you have to earn a cat’s love. Cats rule and dogs drool… literally.”
Buy the book, Learn more about the writer and follow the author on social media:
Buy the Book On Amazon.
Ann Omasta is a USA Today bestselling author.
Ann’s Top Ten list of likes, dislikes, and oddities:
1. I despise whipped cream. There, I admitted it in writing. Let the ridiculing begin.
2. Even though I have lived as far south as Key Largo, Florida, and as far north as Maine, I landed in the middle.
3. If I don’t make a conscious effort not to, I will drink nothing but tea morning, noon, and night. Hot tea, sweet tea, green tea––I love it all.
4. There doesn’t seem to be much in life that is better than coming home to a couple of big dogs who are overjoyed to see me. My other family members usually show significantly less enthusiasm about my return.
5. Singing in my bestest, loudest voice does not make my family put on their happy faces. This includes the big, loving dogs referenced above.
6. Yes, I am aware that bestest is not a word.
7. Dorothy was right. There’s no place like home.
8. All of the numerous bottles in my shower must be lined up with their labels facing out. It makes me feel a little like Julia Roberts’ mean husband from the movie Sleeping with the Enemy, but I can’t seem to control this particular quirk.
9. I love, love, love finding a great bargain!
10. Did I mention that I hate whipped cream? It makes my stomach churn to look at it, touch it, smell it, or even think about it. Great––now I’m thinking about it. Ick!
** I would LOVE to send you a free copy of my novella, Aloha, Baby! Visit annomasta.com for details. **