Bados had his eyes on a higher position in his company. He had all the qualifications that were needed to get a director position. He worked tirelessly to impress his boss because he wanted the promotion. The salary that he received covered all his expenses. He was able to save a large sum of money each month, but he did not consider it to be enough. He wanted more. He was never satisfied with the amount of money that he has. He always wanted more.
Buy the book:
About MISS CHRISTINE MARCIA SMALL
CHRISTINE MARCIA SMALL is a Jamaican who has been working with children for over ten years. She writes books for both children and adults. She writes mainly nonfiction books such as – Math Bible Quizzes, Bible Quizzes, Word Search/Puzzle Books with Bible stories, Math for Preschool, and an activity book about the seven days of creation. The fictions are four short storybooks.
She believes in helping others because when we help others achieve their goals we will make the world a better place.
She is the author of:
1. SEVEN DAYS IN GOD’S DIARY for children ages 7 – 10 (which she wrote in 2017 and published it in October 2019)
2. MARCUS THE MARTULANET DREAMER for children ages 8 – 10 (this was written and published in October 2019)
3. MATH BIBLE QUIZZES
4. MATH FOR PRESCHOOL COUNTING 1 – 10 AND COLOURING SHAPES for ages 4- 5
5. WORD SEARCH NEHEMIAH PUZZLE BOOK
6. FARMER WAX LAUNDRY DETERGENT
7. THE GRAVALICIOUS EXECUTIVE
8. DANIEL PUZZLES AND SHORT STORIES
9. THE UNIVERSITY OF POVERTY
10. BEAUTY THE BEAUTIFUL SHOWER CURTAIN
11. The Book Of Ruth With Quizzes
12. Bible Quizzes About The Book Of Micah
13. Bible Quizzes Book 1: Ruth And Micah
14. Bible Quizzes Book 2: Joel Obadiah Haggai And Nahum
She has a website called BookWhig and a twitter account @bookwhig, where she promotes nonfiction authors’ work. Christine host Authors Parade on Twitter on BookWhig on Sundays at 5:00 pm EST for nonfiction authors.
She is currently a Sabbath School teacher at her church in St. Ann, Jamaica, and also a Master Guide in Training. She enjoys reading and writing.