Are You Being Paid What You Are Worth?
“Because I know how important it is for managers to succeed in business, I have written The 12 Rules of Smart Management for managers that continually seek their next level of success.”
Invest in the only book you will need – to keep you focused and on top of your job…..fast!
Learn the secrets of the 12 Rules of Smart Management and unlock all the necessary skills to manage your career and your business successfully – this book is not for the faint hearted!
“The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential…..
These are the keys that will unlock the door to excellence.”
This book will help you to deliver effective decisions and innovative ideas. You can apply the management skills learned immediately and fast-track your success.
Take all the risk out of your investment in training and together this book will help you develop a personalized in-house staff training program for you and your team.
* Secure a competitive edge in business management
* Get on top of your job quickly
* Become number one in your chosen business
* Realize your professional and life goals!
Available in printed and eBook formats from Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Barker & Taylor, Ciando, eSentral, Gardners, Goodreads, Ibooks, Kobo, Scribd, Vearsa also available in UK.
Join the best and most knowledgeable executives with this opportunity to learn the secrets of smart management gained from a lifetime’s experience in successful businesses.
Managers face challenges and tough decisions on a daily basis. Effective managers are those who carefully analyze the problem or opportunity, identify and create value decisions and implement those decisions for successful results. The 12 Rules of Smart Management provides readers with Systematic Methods and Response Techniques to aid them in developing quality management decisions and strengthening twelve key areas of management, which are essential to effective managers and the management of resources for positive results.
Emphasis is placed on the importance of management skills, and how the use of systematic methods and response techniques can provide a manager with a competitive advantage. This key skills programme enables readers to identify and develop the principles and processes of management; highlight problem areas, challenges and opportunities; and address management responsibility and accountability to create the positive results that sustain organizations and businesses.
The 12 Rules of Smart Management offers a wealth of features to develop learning and aid retention, including:
• Twelve Rules: to guide the reader through a key skills management programme.
• SMART Perspective – Systematic Methods And Response Techniques: provide the fundamental concepts for seeking positive results in the manager’s own skills and in the management of available resources.
• A Systematic View: presents classical and generic models and systematic methods for analyzing immediate and recurrent problems.
• A Universal Approach: applies management thinking for mangers in all organizations, industries and markets.
• An Integration of Information, Theory and Practice: encourages the practical application of management skills.
• A Managerial Approach: focuses on the decisions and key skills that executives and management face daily to guide the resources of the company towards positive results.
• Manager Oriented: exercises and self assessments are provided, so that the reader is able to absorb the information quickly and relate it to a personal work environment immediately.
• Features: include end of chapter summary reviews and quick guides, which distil the wisdom of the book into clear simple statements explaining the methods and processes and how they are employed in practice.
• Wisdom: the book contains quotations of wisdom from leaders, philosophers, writers, politicians, sportsmen, physicists, generals, professors and businessmen which relate to modern management.
• Content: covers all the key skills and topics that an informed and effective manager needs to know and succeed in a modern business environment.
Essential management skills are presented within an uncomplicated process, making the subject matter easy to understand and apply in the real world.
Grab your Copy Today!
Buy the book:
Paul Booth has over 35 years of successful operational experience, with in-depth knowledge of management within multi-faceted industries and the ability to describe the tasks that business demands. He has worked closely with managers as a director and consultant for large and small businesses in the UK, Africa, America and the Middle East, and is well-versed in the principles and concerns of management. His goal is to provide manages with the necessary tools to perform now and in the future by shedding light on critical topics, problems, challenges and opportunities.
For more info visit: https://amcbookstoredeals.com/author-spotlight-on-paul-booth/