‘Live for yourself’ is a phrase which scares many people. We all know the consequences: vice, lechery, degradation. Moreover, then, somewhere, down the slippery slope… However, once I confessed to myself that my life does not often belong to me. That I have so many ‘I have to’ and just a few ‘I want to.’ A sense of duty was laying on my dreams and plans like a stone slab, and I continued my attempts to set it up for the testimonies.
And then I Decided: Enough! I was tired of turning my life and soul into the nuclear waste landfill. Tired to explain, like a humble suppliant, to shuffle away, to explain how I dared to put my interests above other people‘s affairs. It is time to live for myself. To choose happiness, not the self-hypnosis. To live by love, not on demand.
Thus, I started my revolting, antisocial year in a regular ego mode. ‘Healthy,’ or, better to say, ‘reasonable’ – my saving stipulation, due to which the others could not immediately recognize a disturber of the public order of things in me. Indeed, many people believe: first gnaw ten loaves of iron, wear out ten iron shoes, have a hell of a time, and then, if you still have enough strength and health, please, live for yourself.
But I Started Immediately!
Buy the book:
Consultant psychologist, psychotherapist.
Specializations: individual and family counseling, work with trauma, complex emotional (anxiety, panic) states, psychosomatic symptoms, the personality of the individual crises, twin and family relations; group therapy.
1. single counseling adults: one-time consultation on request, a short-term (maintenance) and long term (effective) treatment.
2. Work with pairs: one-time consultation, long-term emotional and focused therapy.
3. Group work: group therapy in the dynamic treatment groups focus group sessions, workshops, seminars.
– Development and strengthening of personal identity, increasing emotional awareness and self-esteem, develop practical skills of interpersonal communication;
– Psychological support and support in trying personal living conditions, development of competencies of emotional literacy and self-support;
– Group dynamic therapy focused on solving a broad range of personal and social problems, the development and strengthening of self-awareness, self-confidence, improve the quality of life.