About 51 Sales Tips: Keys to Sell More and Succeed Selling:
Turn your sales into extraordinary with hundreds of priceless concepts and essential advice for selling more.
Among other advice, it includes:
• The keys to modern selling, and how to help your client to buy.
• The keys and strategies to differentiate us from the competition.
• How to avoid competing only for price and sell values.
• How to listen and ask your client better
• How to sell more without lowering the price.
• The keys to overcome price objections.
• How to eliminate negative costs in the client’s mind and go beyond price.
• The keys to optimize the customer and prospect experience.
• The keys to correctly qualify prospects and get quality clients.
• The keys to develop your proposal.
• How to close more sales.
Readers’ opinion (from the original edition):
“Fantastic and essential. An essential reading to understand the complicated world of sales. Recommended whether you are a salesperson or not. ”
“A practical book to reflect on and deepen the sale, very well structured in commercial pills. People-based selling: relationship, trust and value.”
“A highly recommended book.”
Each advice is a sales pill that will help you to sell more and better.
Engineer, traveller, salesman and writer. And not necessarily in that order.
Thanks to his long experience in exporting to more than 60 countries, throughout Asia, the Middle East, Africa, Europe and Eastern Europe, the author shares the secrets to success in sales in his first book: “Sell More and Better, eternal sales techniques beyond the internet” . A mix of fiction and non-fiction, starting with the universal principles of selling, to finally unveil the valuable formula to retain customers and exceed their needs. After the success of the Spanish edition, now it is available the English version.
Now, with the second volume of the series, 51 Sales Tips, the author wants to help all professionals with this new series of tips and ideas that help to complete the vision of the complex world of sales, making it more understandable and manageable.