Get naughty with The Neighbor in this sizzling romance serial by Ann Omasta.
Sipping chilled white wine with her best friend and spying on her super sexy neighbor, Ethan, are the highlights of Sabrina’s otherwise mundane existence. Vivid fantasies about Ethan are her sweet escape.
At what point does a platonic relationship cross the line? Is flirtation okay? What about an accidental brush of the hand? Is an intentional caress down an arm with the back of one’s fingers going too far? If Sabrina has already dipped her toe into the waters of a steamy affair, shouldn’t she jump all the way in to get it out of her system?
As she pushes the boundaries of propriety, Sabrina begins to wonder about a real-life night of passion in Ethan’s arms. Would it quench the growing thirst within her or ignite the burning flames of desire that she has kept deeply buried for so long?
Find out now by indulging in The Neighbor.
Buy the book, Learn more about the writer and follow the author on social media:
Buy the Book On Amazon.
Ann Omasta is a USA Today bestselling author.
Ann’s Top Ten list of likes, dislikes, and oddities:
1. I despise whipped cream. There, I admitted it in writing. Let the ridiculing begin.
2. Even though I have lived as far south as Key Largo, Florida, and as far north as Maine, I landed in the middle.
3. If I don’t make a conscious effort not to, I will drink nothing but tea morning, noon, and night. Hot tea, sweet tea, green tea–I love it all.
4. There doesn’t seem to be much in life that is better than coming home to a couple of big dogs who are overjoyed to see me. My other family members usually show significantly less enthusiasm about my return.
5. Singing in my bestest, loudest voice does not make my family put on their happy faces. This includes the big, loving dogs referenced above.
6. Yes, I am aware that bestest is not a word.
7. Dorothy was right. There’s no place like home.
8. All of the numerous bottles in my shower must be lined up with their labels facing out. It makes me feel a little like Julia Roberts’ mean husband from the movie Sleeping with the Enemy, but I can’t seem to control this particular quirk.
9. I love, love, love finding a great bargain!
10. Did I mention that I hate whipped cream? It makes my stomach churn to look at it, touch it, smell it, or even think about it. Great–now I’m thinking about it. Ick!
** I would LOVE to send you a free copy of my novella, Aloha, Baby!**
Visit annomasta.com for details.