This Mediterranean Diet book stands head and shoulders above the competition, and you will find that unlike other Mediterranean diet books, it contains all the detailed and well-structured information so you too can follow the amazing Mediterranean path. Just take a look what’s inside this incredible Mediterranean diet cookbook:
– How the MD works, its benefits and disadvantages
– Mediterranean diet VS Typical American and Low-Carb Diets (such as the Ketogenic Diet)
– How to lose weight on the MD (and keep it off!)
– List of both acceptable and prohibited foods
– Common myths about the MD
– Getting started on the MD: brilliant tips and advice
– Eating out on the MD
– A 14-day meal plan
– 100 mouthwatering and amazingly diverse Mediterranean recipes (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and desserts) complete with finished meal pictures and full nutritional information
Start your healthy and joyful Mediterranean journey with the Mediterranean Diet book by Eva Snow!
Eva Snow is a nutritional consultant from Colorado, food enthusiast and great food lover. A lover of healthy food! She adores cooking and experimenting with food. Also, she takes good care of herself regarding food knowing that “You are what you eat.” She always knows what she eats and how it influences her body – just because she loves herself. Eva Snow is an author of three popular books – 30-Day Whole Food Diet Cookbook; Paleo Drinks: Smoothies, Shakes, Cocktails, and The Keto Miracle: The Best Damn Keto Diet Recipes on the Web. Before writing a book about a diet, she tries it on, creates the recipes, and goes through all the dieting process by herself. In her books, Eva shares the idea of healthy eating as the basis of great health and happy life.
Eva is a 30-year-old single woman who loves to travel. Currently, she explores South-East Asia so you might find some delicious Asian-styled recipes in her books as well. She keeps her healthy lifestyle even being on travel which is not easy at all and thereby inspires thousands of people not to give up healthy habits no matter what.