Despite rolling in cash, Trey Donovan feels broke in the ways that truly matter… love, passion, friendship, loyalty, intimacy, and desire. Will Ellie Thorne change that or break him for good?
Distracted and tired, Ellie did not expect anyone else to be on the road as she drove to her bakery, Snickerdoodle, at the crack of dawn.
Trey was out for an early morning jog, attempting to escape some of the stress and pressure that surrounded him at his corporate empire.
Ellie had no idea that the mysterious, handsome pedestrian she hit with her car was powerful business tycoon, Trey Donovan, and he intended to keep it that way.
Will he be able to win her heart without using his money as a crutch? Is she the woman he’s been waiting for, or will she leave him even more broken than before?
Find out now in The Broke Billionaire.
Buy the book, Learn more about the writer and follow the author on social media:
Buy the Book On Amazon.
Ann Omasta is a USA Today Bestselling and Kindle Scout Winning author.
Ann’s Top Ten list of likes, dislikes, and oddities:
1. I despise whipped cream. There, I admitted it in writing. Let the ridiculing begin.
2. Even though I have lived as far south as Key Largo, Florida, and as far north as Maine, I landed in the middle.
3. If I don’t make a conscious effort not to, I will drink nothing but tea morning, noon, and night. Hot tea, sweet tea, green tea––I love it all.
4. There doesn’t seem to be much in life that is better than coming home to a couple of big dogs who are overjoyed to see me. My other family members usually show significantly less enthusiasm about my return.
5. Singing in my bestest, loudest voice does not make my family put on their happy faces. This includes the big, loving dogs referenced above.
6. Yes, I am aware that bestest is not a word.
7. Dorothy was right. There’s no place like home.
8. All of the numerous bottles in my shower must be lined up with their labels facing out. It makes me feel a little like Julia Roberts’ mean husband from the movie Sleeping with the Enemy, but I can’t seem to control this particular quirk.
9. I love, love, love finding a great bargain!
10. Did I mention that I hate whipped cream? It makes my stomach churn to look at it, touch it, smell it, or even think about it. Great––now I’m thinking about it. Ick!