• If you would like to be up-to-date with the latest hypothyroidism and adrenal fatigue recovery information, you are going to be surprised how much there is to know and how shocking it is that many doctors are unable to share these facts or solutions.
• Thyroid disease is a hot topic and are the blame for a myriad of problems such as hot flashes, fatigue, constipation, early menopause, depression, weight gain, brain fog, memory issues, memory loss, aches and pain, anxiety, bloating, hair loss, loss of libido, tingles and numbness, dry skin, puffy face, less stamina, sleep problems, chronic low-grade depression, sensitivity to cold and light, heart palpitations, panic attacks, tremors, restless legs, and the pathetic long list of symptoms goes on and on.
• Since hormones and hormone imbalances are such a minefield, many challenges come with suffering from thyroid disorders as it’s difficult to pinpoint if you even have it; it can be overwhelming and depressing if you don’t have the correct help or know what causes it.
• Millions of people will wake up each day, completely unaware that they suffer from thyroid dysfunction – that’s how sneaky and silent it is. Instead of seeking medical help you brush it off as ‘tiredness’, ‘age’, after all, you lead a very hectic lifestyle. This is normal, I mean, doesn’t everyone feel like this?
• And to make things worse, not all doctors fully understand it. Therefore, knowledge is so powerful when handling an underactive thyroid. An untreated thyroid condition could give way to other health complications, both big and small.
• Is your doctor missing the diagnosis, insisting your labs are normal and that you should exercise more, eat less, and maybe visit a shrink to work on your dramatic and emotional mood swings? Or even worse, are they refusing to make the proper thyroid tests?
• Health Warrior, natural beauty and nutrition expert Sandra Bloom, was misdiagnosed for many years and knows how stressful, frustrating and devastating it feels when that one person who is supposed to help you heal, is not understanding you and leaving you to feel even lonelier.
• Sandra Bloom is lifting the lid and unlocks her hard thyroid and adrenal fatigue recovery in this practical and useful thyroid healing guide.
• She explains how to recognise the symptoms that could alert a thyroid problem, how to work with your doctor to ensure the right diagnosis and what she has done to get out the thyroid trap for good!
The benefits and why you should have this book
• After battling several chronic illnesses (such as like chronic fatigue, Lyme disease hypothyroidism, hair loss and adrenal fatigue) in the past decade-plus, Sandra Bloom became a ‘Health Warrior’ on a mission to change her life and influence others to do the same.
• Discover a detailed and easy to understand the picture of the kind of role the thyroid has in your body – and how incredibly important it is that it remains healthy and functioning.
• Sandra Bloom’s mission is to bring you easy to understand and digest information on how to help you recover
• Taking your health into your own hands
• Low Dose Naltrexone and healing
• Beyond my personal experiences, why is hypothyroidism such a big deal
• What is the thyroid and how does it work?
• Discover labs which Thyroid patients found to be invaluable, how does the thyroid work?
• Thyroid terms and functions, causes of hypothyroidism
• Thyroid metabolism and treatments
• The truth about TSH labs
• Thyroid woes
• The connection of hypothyroidism with birth control pills, low ferritin, unstable blood sugar and insulin resistance
• Adrenal fatigue and how I recovered with CTM3 method
• Why T3 only is needed in some patients
• My T3 dosage management process
• Chronic fatigue and biofilm bacteria
• Useful forums and thyroid websites
• My advice to you (the kinda stuff I wish someone had told me when I was severely ill.
Sandra Bloom is the author several progressive health books and is also a blogger, natural beauty expert and businesswoman who advocates all things natural.
She is a natural beauty, nutrition expert and the voice behind the appraised website Sandra-
Bloom and is lifting the lid and sharing her secrets to help you look and feel 10 years younger!
She brings an entirely new approach to shifting achieving and sustaining health, healing, weight loss, hair care and happiness. (yes, at the end of the day, it’s all connected)
Her mission is to share simple tips and advice for living a naturally holistic life in an accessible, effective and practical way.
After battling several chronic illnesses (such as hair loss, Lyme disease, hypothyroidism, adrenal and chronic fatigue) in the past decade, Sandra became a ‘Health Warrior’ on a mission to change her life and influence others to do the same.
Keep an eye out for more books, targeting specific areas of health, stable weight, how to eat fat to lose fat, healthy and delicious keto-diet recipes, and more, which will be out later in 2018.
Thank you again for choosing Sandra Bloom – happy reading!