We all want our body to be beautiful and the skin flawless.
But to make yourself better outside, without changing the diet, it’s very difficult.
Interestingly enough, our skin’s beauty only 15% depends on external care, the rest 85% is depended on the food you consume.
Usually, people take up the keto diet to lose weight, but the recipes chosen in the book would give you healthier skin as a bonus. The recipes are ranging from the smoothie, salads, stews, soups, and healthy bread. There are also many recipes from products with a negative calorie content. These are the ultimate comfort food in any home and you would be surprised to find out how simple it is to prepare it.
When people begin the ketogenic diet, they notice suddenly an improvement in their skin. The oily, sensitive skin is no longer prone to too many acne and blemishes.
If you want to have healthy skin make sure to fall in love with the following ingredients, avocado, egg, fish, cauliflower, broccoli and leafy greens. They work wonders for your skin and body. In this book, these ingredients have been used very generously.
In the end it is you who need to work on your body and no one else would understand your body better than you.
Eat the food that makes your body beautiful and healthy.
Buy the book, Learn more about the writer and follow the author on social media:
Buy the Book On Amazon.
“Cooking is my love and passion!
When my weight began to increase, I had to give up cooking delicious food. My days were filled with suffering – I could not do what I liked and always counted calories.
When I found out about the ketogenic diet, my life changed! I returned to my favorite pastime, improved my health and figure.
I hope my book will help you live without restrictions in food and get a beautiful figure.”