Tai Chi is a mystical art that promises martial power as well as good health.
But sometimes it is just too abstract to know if we are doing it correctly.
This book is specially written for practitioners who wishes to get on the right track.
Here’s what you can expect to find in the book:
1. What is Tai Chi in simplex terms
2. How to make Tai Chi Internal without the complex Chinese philospohical theories
3. How to improve Tai Chi
4. Qi in Tai Chi
5. What does it mean to be soft or relax
6. Why is Tai Chi done slowly?
7. Purpose of the stationary form
This book aims to explain Tai Chi with no abstract concepts, scientific concepts, and even styles specific concepts.
Just simple daily life analogies to help practitioners understand what internal Tai Chi is all about and how to achieve it.
A must have for anyone who just wants a clear and straightforward understanding on what Tai Chi is.
Buy the book, Learn more about the writer and follow the author on social media:
Buy the Book On Amazon.