Supreme Leadership brings together the wisdom of 34 CEOs who are celebrating their 25th anniversary in 2018.
Warning: reading this book and following the advice within can cause a significant improvement of your bottom line.
Discover the six ingredients to becoming a supreme leader, even if you are just starting out.
Start reading now and discover:
• the single most powerful piece of the entrepreneurial puzzle that determines if you’ll make it in business or not
• The truth behind a mission statement (It’s one thing to have it displayed on the wall but it’s another thing to buy into. Find out how to get your team members to live by it.)
• Which way of performing will put you in the selected few who make it to their 25th anniversary versus those who fail (Indifference could cost you everything.)
• the fastest way to outthink, outwork and outmanoeuvre your competition
• the secret to thriving in business, even during a recession
• Why success in business comes down to the same principles as success in marriage.
Plus, you will get the complete list of books that have influenced the successful leaders featured in Supreme Leadership.
Buy the book, Learn more about the writer and follow the author on social media:
Visit the Author’s Website.
Buy the Book On Amazon.
Alinka Rutkowska has always been fascinated by leaders and leadership. In fact, her dissertation in business school was on leadership.
After graduating from Warsaw School of Economics and achieving a CEMS master’s degree from Luigi Bocconi University in Milan, she went on to climb the corporate ladder in multinational companies.
She published her first book back in 2010 and got the CEO’s blessing to pursue a career in publishing.
She’s now a multi-award-winning and #1 international bestselling author. She’s a coach who transforms struggling writers into profitable authorpreneurs via her Author Remake platform.
Her acclaimed title How I Sold 80,000 Books is a must-read for every new author.
Since her full immersion in publishing, she has founded LibraryBub, the first service to connect librarians with award-winning and bestselling books from independent publishers.
She has created and hosted the 5-Figure Author Challenge, which gives authors winning strategies to get to 5 figures in 5 months.
She’s been featured on Fox Business Network, affiliates of ABC, NBC and CBS, Author Marketing Club, The Author Hangout, Kindlepreneur, Book Marketing Mentors, Examiner, She Knows, She Writes, The Writer’s Life and many more.
She’s a sought-after speaker and has spoken at numerous conferences and on podcasts. She was voted a Top 5 speaker and named most creative book marketer at the Bestseller Summit Online.
Alinka is now passionate about helping leaders to create their own books, which increase their authority, visibility and allow them to add to their legacy of learning.
To connect with Alinka as an author go to www.authorremake.com and get a free training on increasing your book sales.
To connect with Alinka as a leader go to www.leaderspress.com and download “Bestseller Creation Secrets for Leaders” to discover how to painlessly get your story out…