Many businesses struggle to stand out from competition as they don’t know how to optimize their website appropriately to appear first on search engine results pages. They are missing traffic, not to mention sales. However, SEO does not require an expert – you just need to figure out how it works and how to make the most of the right tools to boost your sales.
Argyris Goulas, the author of SEO Made Easy: How to Win Clients and Influence Sales with SEO, helps you understand what search engine optimization is and how to enhance your ranking on search engines to turn traffic into customers.
With this comprehensive guide, you will be able to master the latest best practices and adhere to SEO techniques to have an edge over your competitors. Argyris Goulas discloses tips and tricks as well as different approaches to search engine optimization and provides guidance on how to use local or global SEO to your advantage.
SEO is not complicated. On the contrary, it is easy. And with SEO Made Easy: How to Win Clients and Influence Sales with SEO you will discover advantageous strategies you can actually follow and increase your business website’s discoverability on search engines.
With this book, you will learn:
• How to Get Started with SEO
• Why SEO is Vital to Your Website
• The Anatomy of Search Engine Optimization with Website Factors, On-Page and Off-Page Factors, Website Promotion, and Domain Factors
• How to Analyze Search Engine Results Page
• How to Perform Keyword Analysis and Select the Best Keywords
• How to Generate Quality Content
• How to Select the Best Social Media Platform for your Niche
• Tips and Tricks for E-Commerce Stores
• About Different SEO Approaches
• The Balance between Content Marketing and SEO
• How to Understand Your Competition
• How to Evaluate Existing SEO Results
• + FREE BONUS: Your SEO Plan Checklist!
Argyris Goulas has been providing creative SEO writing, ghostwriting and translation services for over seven years. He comes from Greece and he speaks and writes Greek and English with ease and grace. Argyris is currently learning French as an extra language because he loves learning new things and communicating in different ways.
He has a bachelor’s degree in Electronic Computer Systems Engineering from Piraeus University of Applied Sciences. Throughout his career as a creative writer and ghostwriter, he has been inspired in many instances to write a book. His first book is “SEO Made Easy: How to Win Clients and Influence Sales with SEO” published in 2018 both as an eBook and as a Paperback.
In his spare time, he enjoys working out at the gym, cooking, reading and exploring the world.