Get the Secret Swipe File of Bestselling Authors, Literary Agents and Big Publishing Houses – Turn Your Query Letter Into an Agent Attracting Machine!
You are about to step into a vault of bestseller templates with copy-and-paste prompts that leave nothing to chance. How do I know? After studying query letters for 20+ years, I got an agent with my very first letter.
Now so can you.
In this step-by-step blueprint to writing query letters, you’ll get:
• Hundreds of the exact words, phrases and templates of successful query letters to get full manuscript requests and offers of representation
• Full copy + paste query letter templates – this book virtually writes your query letter for you!
• Instant connection openers to hijack an agent’s attention and get you out of the slush pile fast
• Mouthwatering novel pitches that get literary agents and publishers begging to see your work
• Unstoppable, hypnotic prose that pushes all the “hot buttons” agents can’t resist
• Salutations that seal the deal and activate “Gotta have it!” responses from top agents
Learn the Hidden Patterns, Forces and Shortcuts that Trigger an Automatic “YES!” from Literary Agents and Publishers.
Grab your free copy!
Since you’ve read this far, I think I know two things:
1. You really want to knock your query letter out of the park on the first try (Who doesn’t? That’s what I want, too)
2. You want to know if this book will REALLY help or if it is a bag of lies that rehash the same old stuff (I get it. I’ve been burned before, too)
Let me see if I can help.
• Start your query letter with the word “WHEN”, as in “When Eric Shooter found out he was a reincarnated serial killer…” or “When the dead body washed ashore. “
• That’s just ONE of hundreds of exact words, phrases and full templates you get when you buy this book.
Why worry about that nagging voice that says, “Why don’t you order right this instant?” and “What are you waiting for?”, and “I wonder if my query letter could have been even better?”
That voice has a point. This is your dream. This is your life. Don’t settle for less than you and your novel deserve. Don’t miss the chance to write the letter that gets the agent that changes everything. Your future self will thank you.
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE COPY BEFORE THE PROMOTION ENDS!
• Writing resources
• Writing, Research and Publishing Guides
• Words, Language and Grammar
• Publishing and Books
• Writing Skills
• Biographies and Indexes
• Nonfiction writing reference
• Dictionary and Thesauruses
Christopher is an author, speaker, trainer and story consultant who has written over 100 query letters for other writers in the last 6 months. Christopher is also the author of the nonfiction book, QUERY LETTER SWIPE FILE: EXACT WORDS, PHRASES AND TEMPLATES TO WRITE QUERY LETTERS, GET LITERARY AGENTS AND PUBLISH BOOKS FOR LIFE, the novel WICKER HOLLOW (Standalone SUPERNATURAL THRILLER) and the PAST LIVES novel series (SERIAL KILLER THRILLER).
Christopher has presented at national, regional and local conferences on a wide range of topics such as storytelling, writing, publishing, influence, public speaking, communication, body language and more!
He is currently at work on the final book in his PAST LIVES series. He is also working on a number of nonfiction projects for writers.
Stay connected at his website www.christopherkokoski.com