Dating today has changed drastically since the traditional “courtships” of past generations. With the introduction of internet dating and mobile apps – it seems like meeting and mating have never been easier. There are no excuses as to why somebody should be alone – especially a catch like yourself. Yet why does it seem so hard for you?
Why does everybody else seem to “get it” and end up in wonderful relationships without even trying, while you continue to navigate the dating world in search of just one person who is not a complete and utter disappointment? It is true what they say – there are plenty of fish in the sea – but when are you finally going to catch one you want?
· Do you spend much of your time focused on your current love interest, analyzing each situation, constantly worried about whether things are going to work out?
· Are you tired of mixed messages? Have you tired yourself and your friends out wondering if he is into you, when you are going to hear from him, and what exactly his intentions are?
· Are you growing weary of the rotating door of bad first dates that are sprinkled with a few hopeful prospects that just never seem to actually pan out?
· Are you sick of the disappointment of getting your hopes up about a guy only to be flaked on, disrespected, let down, dumped, or to part ways?
· Do you find dating to be stressful and hard?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above scenarios, you are not alone. I know you may not feel that way with your recent dating troubles but the fact is you are not alone at all. There are countless others across the world who have been through the same cycle of emotional and mental turmoil, disappointment, and heartbreak that you too may have experienced.
The “Lonely Hearts Club” is a familiar place for many, and the number of members grows each and every day. Anybody and everybody that is a past, present, or future member of the “Lonely Hearts Club” – this book is for you. And as much as misery loves company, this book will hopefully provide some insight and knowledge to help get you to a place where you are only a member of clubs you actually want to belong to.
Buy the book, Learn more about the writer and follow the author on social media:
Buy the Book On Amazon.
Amber McQueen lives in Los Angeles, CA and has seen and heard it all when it comes to dating and relationships. After endless conversations with her friends it became apparent that there were common patterns and problematic ways of thinking that kept people from being happy with their love lives. This inspired her to write her first book “Master Dater” to help people master the dating world.