Kid, Inc. is an original comic strip that combines Peanuts’ heart with Calvin & Hobbes’ hilarious attitude about the status quo. From home to classroom, from playground to corporate America, these 4th graders on a mission to upgrade the world!
* Over 6 months of daily black and white strips
* Over 30 full-color Sunday strips
Here are just a few stories in this collection:
* The Virtual Classroom: Media Jean and Chip try to attend 4th grade virtually.
* Land Speeder: Inspired by Star Wars, the kids enlist Bob’s help to build a REAL land speeder.
* The Homework Conspiracy: The kids launch a campaign to ban homework.
* The Santa Experience: Media Jean, Chip, and Johnny are each visited by Santa, with wildly different results.
Plus, Bob Vs. the World, Vol. 1: These fictional blogs on parenting, identity, and society will make you laugh, think, and maybe even shed a tear or two.
Charles Duffie is a writer and graphic designer in Southern California. He is the author of “The Mole and the Owl” which is being adapted to the big screen.