Are you looking for a life-changing book that cuts through all the noise and gets to the heart of what matters most? One that will truly make a difference in your life?
This book goes beyond the typical Band-Aid approach often found in self-help books to where the deeper answers life. It offers fresh insights and practical help for addressing the personal issues we most often struggle with today. In this book, you’ll:
• Find your faith renewed as your doubts fade
• Uncover ways you’ve unknowingly been sabotaging your own life
• Be encouraged as you discover simple and easy things you can start doing that’ll make all the difference
• Master the art of making choices that are life-giving rather than life-depleting
• Better understand how to slow down, calm the chaos, take a breath, and enjoy the moment
• Learn how to say goodbye to feeling overwhelmed with life, and begin to live life as it was truly designed to be lived!
Follow the advice in this book, and before you know it, you’ll be experiencing more joy and peace than you have in a long time.
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
Get This Religion Book From Amazon.
Carolyn Thomson Twaddle lives in the beautiful northwest in Washington state. She is a mother to four and grandmother to five, and she knows first-hand that life isn’t always easy. She knows the demands of being an entrepreneur, the stress and responsibility of being a single parent, the pressures of financial hardship, and what it’s like to live with chronic pain and compromised health.
Yet I the midst of it all, her deep love for Jesus and people come through. She is committed to growing in grace in her own life and offering it to others. She’s been told that she’s a source of quiet strength and that she provides a soft place to land. She’s a deep thinker who also loves simplicity and the practical side of life. This unique combination of grace and compassion, strength and softness, along with depth and down-to-earth-practicality all come together in her writing.