If you answer YES to one or more of the following questions, this book is for you:
– I know a little HTML and CSS
– I find programming books boring
– I can’t focus long enough reading technical texts
– I need to start really slow I am a graphic and/or web designer
– I am a parent who wants to spark an interest in programming in my kids
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
– The syntax of the language
– The most important concepts
– Programming terminology
– Basics of the object oriented programming
– Learn by doing exercises
HOW IS THIS BOOK DIFFERENT?
This is a short book for Visual Learners.
Start learning today!
Buy the book, Learn more about the writer and follow the author on social media:
Buy the Book On Amazon.
Being a web and graphic designer, the struggles involved in learning programmingoften led Ivelin deep in to books and all over the internet in search for help. In search for some explanation that would make the concepts simpler, easier to understand. And as he saw others failing or giving up all together, he knew he had to make a move. Now he is on a mission to make the hard stuff real fun!