Email marketing is one of the most important aspects of marketing a book! Email marketing is the quickest, most efficient and cost-effective way to deliver your book marketing messages directly to your readers and to get them to engage with you as an author so Email Marketing for Authors is the essential guide to online marketing, in other words emarketing your book.
As a new author or a writer waiting to self-publish your books, this guide will get you set up, and emailing within a day. It will show you how to start email list building and engage with potential readers of your books. In fact, anyone who needs to learn email marketing can use this guide to get set up and begin email marketing their products or services. That goes for authors, freelancers, artists, professional service providers and entrepreneurs. Insert your product where ‘book’s are mentioned and you have a step-by-step guide to learning about email marketing.
Email Marketing Benefits
The benefits of using email marketing for promoting your books:
1. It’s instant and gets into your reader’s inbox in seconds after you hit send
2. You’re able to build a rapport with them with your personal journey to writing books they will love
3. If you get your messaging right, they’ll share your news and thus your books with their friends. Readers want to connect with authors they like. They want to hear more about you and your writing, and especially when news about the next book will hit their inbox.
Email Marketing for Authors will show you:
• What’s email marketing and how authors will benefit
• How to set up an email marketing account
• How to prepare email marketing messages
• Email permissions and legal compliance
• Where to feature your sign-up links to get new reader subscribers
• Lots of ideas for building your email marketing list
• How to run stylish email marketing campaigns
• How to sell books through email marketing without spamming your readers
• How to retain your subscribers and keep them engaged with your email marketing messages
Download Email Marketing for Authors now and start building your readers list!
As part of the Authors’ Book Marketing Series, this email marketing guide will walk you through the maze of email marketing and get you ready to start marketing your books to readers.
Buy the book, Learn more about the writer and follow the author on social media:
Buy the Book On Amazon.
Paula’s initial career was as an award-winning publicist, marketer and freelance writer. When Paula and her husband, Ken Sheridan, moved to Guadalhorce Valley in Andalusia, Spain, the view from her new home took her breath away and gave birth to the fictional location for The Grotto’s Secret, her first novel. Paula applied all her experience and marketing skills to the novel, which became a bestseller.
As well as working on the next title in her fiction series, Paula now focuses her expertise on helping other authors to be successful. She created a “Joint Mailing Promotion Program for Authors” that has helped hundreds of authors get the word out about their books.
Paula’s also written a series of Writers’ Resource Guides: Pimp My Fiction, 101 Writers’ Scene Settings and A~Z Writers’ Character Quirks. Paula’s two business books are: Create A Successful Website and Pimp My Site. She is the editor of Book Hub Online and iHubbub’s home business magazine.