What you will learn from this functional medicine textbook:
• Why you are having symptoms.
• What specific tests to ask (tell) your doctor to order.
• How to specifically treat your condition, naturally and effectively.
• If you have fatigue, pain, headaches, brain fog, weight gain, memory loss, hair loss, poor sleep, loss of libido, night sweats, hot flashes, exhaustion after a good night’s sleep or after a work-out, or any other chronic condition, consider this reference e-Book as your second opinion.
• How to utilize functional nutrition.
See Table of Contents Below:
Chapter One: Eighteen Causes Of Depression and Anxiety
Chapter Two: Fatigue, Chronic Pain and Thyroid Conditions
Chapter Three: Adiposian Crisis: Weight Gain
Chapter Four: Lyme Disease (LD) & other contagious diseases like candidiasis
Chapter Five: Male & Female Sex Hormone Imbalances in the endocrine system
Chapter Six: Cancer
Chapter Seven: Heart Disease & Hardening of the Arteries
Appendix A: Gluten Free Diet Instructions
Appendix B: Basal Body Temperature Instructions
Appendix C: Heavy Metal Urine Provocation Instructions
Appendix D: Listing of Specialty Laboratories including testing for Food Allergies
Dr. Keri Topouzian, a seasoned veteran in holistic and functional medicine has released his new e-book on “How to Treat Your Chronic Medical Condition Naturally & Effectively”.
If you suffer from a chronic condition and not getting any satisfaction with your current treatment, enlist this reference guide as a second opinion.
Dr. Keri Topouzian is an osteopathic physician that is board certified in Functional Medicine and Emergency Medicine with 30+ years experience. In his practice, he focuses on preventing and predicting disease and to seek out the root/underlying cause of a patient’s complaints. As an example, when a patient comes in with an autoimmune condition like Hashimoto’s, DR.T will look for an underlying cause; such as a chronic smoldering infectious process, food sensitivities, heavy metal exposure, etc.
DR. T utilizes bio-identical hormones, pharmaceutical grade nutrients (that you can find at this webstore), intravenous therapies, as well as new, old & forgotten science based treatment options while utilizing a myriad of specialty labs for testing.