Children’s Author, Lily Liu, is pleased to present her new picture book for kids. Children’s Book About Penguins: A Kids Picture Book About Penguins with Photos and Fun Facts is a fascinating, educational book for children which contains many colorful images and interesting facts about penguins. Kids will learn all about the different classifications of penguins and what makes them so special. The information is broken up into different short sections that will encourage your child to explore, read and learn on their own. Each chapter contains its own set of facts and cool pictures.The writing is fun and lively as well as educational. The vivid images of different penguins will draw your child into their amazing world and will keep them coming back for more.At the end of each chapter are more fun facts. This invites further learning with added information about the topic, allowing your child to gain even a higher level of understanding. Children’s Book About Penguins contains vivid images for each chapter so your child can visit up close with these cute critters in a fun and educational format. The images are highly detailed providing you with a fantastic, educational opportunity, giving your child a clear look at penguins that they may never otherwise experience.This book is truly a great way for children to explore, learn and to have fun while they dive into the world of penguins. This educational book will spark their interest and keep them coming back for more.
Buy the book, Learn more about the writer and follow the author on social media:
Buy the Book On Amazon.
Children Book Writing
May 2013 – Present
• Creating Non Fiction Educational Childrens Books
• Assisting in Web Site Editorial Activities
• Part Time
Clifton Park High School, Clifton Park, CA
September 2009 – Present
• Developed and implemented daily and unit lesson plans for 9th grade, administered tests and evaluations, and analyzed student performance.
• Conducted group/individual reading, math and science activities.
• Fostered a classroom environment conducive to learning and promoting excellent student/teacher interaction.
• Participated in faculty and parent conferences.