There is so much information about Book Marketing which makes it daunting and scarey for new authors and writers still writing their novels. It’s mind-boggling trying to figure out what to do first and next and after that.
Finding out what book marketing activities works and what is a waste of time and money can be costly for authors.
There’s a lot of book marketing activities that you can do for free and set up quickly.
Book Selling for Authors will explain:
• Paid advertising and why you don’t have to go down that route
• How to build a list of reader subscribers who will buy your book
• How to find readers with competitions and cross promotions
• How to tap into Amazon with lots of reviews so they help you market your book
• How to work with other authors to find new readers
• How to engage with these new readers so they tell others about your book
• How to set a pricing strategy to get into the paid bestseller charts
As part of the Authors’ Book Marketing Series, Book Selling for Authors will give you the vital steps needed to get your book into the PAID bestseller charts!
Buy the book, Learn more about the writer and follow the author on social media:
Buy the Book On Amazon.
Paula’s initial career was as an award-winning publicist, marketer and freelance writer. When Paula and her husband, Ken Sheridan, moved to Guadalhorce Valley in Andalusia, Spain, the view from her new home took her breath away and gave birth to the fictional location for The Grotto’s Secret, her first novel. Paula applied all her experience and marketing skills to the novel, which became a bestseller.
As well as working on the next title in her fiction series, Paula now focuses her expertise on helping other authors to be successful. She created a “Joint Mailing Promotion Program for Authors” that has helped hundreds of authors get the word out about their books.
Paula’s also written a series of Writers’ Resource Guides: Pimp My Fiction, 101 Writers’ Scene Settings and A~Z Writers’ Character Quirks. Paula’s two business books are: Create A Successful Website and Pimp My Site. She is the editor of Book Hub Online and iHubbub’s home business magazine.